Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Welcome to my corner of the creative world!


Well, if you're here, you probably already know that I've set out to become a novelist. I've started this blog to post snippets of the work that is already in progress and get feedback from you, my intended future audience. Please enjoy my postings, post feedback, and ultimately, buy my book!


Cheers!

Booker
P.S. This is one of my favorite pictures of my favorite person in the world. I felt it improved the aesthetics of my page quite nicely.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Booker, I am looking forward to your blogs. Your favorite person is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara! I will be posting the first piece soon. I am also on twitter and I'll be incorporating that here soon... Stay posted!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PICTURE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. I AM MOST DEFINITELY LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR BLOGS TOO!!!

    P.S. IM GUESSING THAT IM YOUR 2ND FAVORITE PERSON? JK

    ReplyDelete